Affiliate Membership Information
This membership category is for Non-Academic Institutions. The creation of this affiliate membership is designed to heighten the interaction between the broad base of our membership, which is primarily academic, and non-academic constituencies. Examples of Non-Academic Institutions include:
- Orchestras and other ensembles: vocal, chamber, jazz, folk, etc.
- Ballet companies
- Opera and musical theater companies
- Recording companies
- Commercial music companies
- Music and arts festivals
- Composers' societies
- Performers' societies
- Teachers' societies
- Scholarly and educational societies and organizations
Non-Academic Institutional Affiliates will receive the three issues of the Bulletin (print or electronically) and the annual Membership Directory .
Benefits for Institutional Affiliates:
- targeted access to an international, diverse membership interested in all aspects of music-making
- discounted short-term advertising for specific products and events (including the mailing list)
- all affiliate members will be listed in a special section of the Membership Directory
- all affiliate members are eligible to purchase a sponsored link on the SAM website ($25 for six months; $45 for one year)
$100.00 Basic affiliate membership includes a Directory listing and one ¼ page Bulletin advertisement per year.
$150.00 Premium affiliate membership includes a Directory listing, one ½ page Bulletin advertisement per year plus 25% discount on advertisement in the Conference Program.
$200.00 Deluxe affiliate membership includes a Directory listing, one full-page Bulletin advertisement per year, plus 50% discount on advertisement in the Conference Program.