This membership category is for Non-Academic Institutions. The creation of this affiliate membership is designed to heighten the interaction between the broad base of our membership, which is primarily academic, and non-academic constituencies. Examples of Non-Academic Institutions include:
- Orchestras and other ensembles: vocal, chamber, jazz, folk, etc.
- Ballet companies
- Opera and musical theater companies
- Recording companies
- Commercial music companies
- Music and arts festivals
- Composers' societies
- Performers' societies
- Teachers' societies
- Scholarly and educational societies and organizations
Non-Academic Institutional Affiliates will receive an electronic subscription to the Bulletin and the Membership Directory annually.
Benefits of Membership
- targeted access to an international, diverse membership interested in all aspects of music-making
- display of institutional logo on the SAM website landing page
- discounted short-term advertising for specific products and events (including the mailing list)
- all affiliate members will be listed in a special section of the Membership Directory
Includes a Directory listing and one quarter-page advertisement in the Bulletin per year. Click here to register at the Basic level.
Includes a Directory listing, one half-page advertisement in the Bulletin per year, plus a 25% discount on advertisement in the Conference Program. Click here to register at the Premium level.
Includes a Directory listing, one full-page advertisement in the Bulletin per year, plus a 50% discount on advertisement in the Conference Program. Click here to register at the Deluxe level.